Online web content forms suddenly don't work

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Cameron, Sep 4, 2003.

  1. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

    Suddenly, none of my online data entry forms work
    anymore. On several sites, where once I had perfectly-
    working forms for the online admin of web page content
    (via Access database), now, when I try to add new content
    or modify current content, I get:

    Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

    Server.CreateObject Failed

    /new/admin/admin2.asp, line 5

    Invalid ProgID. For additional information specific to
    this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support
    site located at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp

    I can still delete just fine.

    What the F? I have to assume this is somewhat universal,
    since it's happened to all my asp forms. Anyone have a
    clue? I can't find anything in the forums.

    Thanks,

    Cameron, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Cameron

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Please tell us what line 5 is of that page.

    Cheers
    Ken

    :

    Ken Schaefer, Sep 4, 2003