    http://www.w3schools.com/dom/dom_validate.asp , but I can only test my XML
    files which are using internal dtd.

    Thanks
    Evrim, Feb 22, 2007

  2. Why not download a parser and validate on your own machine? Most parsers
    come with a front-end utility that can be used for this purpose...

    Joseph Kesselman, Feb 22, 2007

  3. Evrim

    Evrim Guest

    thank you for the reply ..

    which parser would you recommend ?

    Evrim

    Evrim, Feb 22, 2007
  4. Evrim wrote:
    > which parser would you recommend ?

    Well, some of my code is still in Apache Xerces (and my employer is
    still contibuting to its development), so I'm biased toward that one...

    Joseph Kesselman, Feb 22, 2007
  5. Evrim wrote:

    Please don't top post.

    > which parser would you recommend ?