onLoad in XSL

Damjan

Hi All,

I have a simple problem.

I have XSL page that translates XML into HTML. It has a form on it.
I want it to be loaded, focused on an intput text field and
then when user presses enter to submit the form. This is possible and
achiavable when using HTML. You put the
onload="document.form.field.focus();" into <body> tag.

The desired field is focused, and upon hiting enter form is submited.
Now, I can still put the onLoad into body, and it works but I have two
problems:
1. When enter is hit form is not submited, instead it seems that the
page is re-called.
2. depending on the resulting XML I might or might not need the form.
if error occured, there is no form just an error message, so the
onLoad raises the error. I've tried to use <xsl:if and when but it did
not work.

Any Help would really help!

Thanks a lot,
Damjan