Only 11 More Days Until the Incessant Posting Ends

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by rickman, Mar 20, 2011.

  1. rickman

    rickman Guest

    Am I the only user of this group who does not appreciate the endless
    posting about the multi-conference being held in Las Vegas this
    summer? They seem to be having a couple of dozen conferences all in
    the same place on the same day. Sounds a little odd to me. Wouldn't
    it make more sense to have one conference that covers all the topics?
    I guess if they did that they couldn't post every other day without it
    being obvious. Instead the advertise each of the two dozen
    conferences once a month.

    BTW, who wants to go to Las Vegas in July??? If they want people to
    come, why didn't they pick a more seasonable time of year.... oh yeah,
    it would cost them more!

    At least the deadline for the call for papers is close at hand. Maybe
    then the advertising will slack off.

    Rick

    rickman, Mar 20, 2011

  2. On 3/20/2011 11:37 AM, rickman wrote:
    > Am I the only user of this group who does not appreciate the endless
    > posting about the multi-conference being held in Las Vegas this
    > summer? They seem to be having a couple of dozen conferences all in
    > the same place on the same day. Sounds a little odd to me. Wouldn't
    > it make more sense to have one conference that covers all the topics?
    > I guess if they did that they couldn't post every other day without it
    > being obvious. Instead the advertise each of the two dozen
    > conferences once a month.
    >
    > Rick

    You may "kill file" those messages. Check this option with your news reader.
    If you are using Google Groups there's no hope (I'm sorry).

    Al

    Alessandro Basili, Mar 21, 2011