only 7 days to go - 4th FPGA Camp - 6'Apr 2011 Silicon Valley

Vikram

FPGA Camp (http://www.fpgacentral.com/fpgacamp) is a conference,
which brings engineers together to discuss FPGA, mainly NextGen FPGA
technology, application, methodology, best practices and challenges.
Also provide a location to meet other local FPGA designers to share
their stories.

Since its inception in Year 2009, FPGA Camp decided to stay vendor
neutral. The attendance is completely FREE and so is putting up a
booth. Due to the this approach we soon have been coined as an Open
Source conference by Industry leaders like Eric Bogatin, Colin Warwick
& Max Maxfield.

REGISTER NOW http://bit.ly/fcjHCJ

The event will focus on demonstrating key technologies available to
bring processor inside the FPGAs. It will provide a glimpse of what to
expect in the future, and how to use these great features for your
next project.

AGENDA (visit http://www.fpgacentral.com/fpgacamp for details)
4:00 PM Exhibit booths
4:25 PM Introductions
4:30 PM Tech Talk 1: On Die Instrumentation
5:05 PM Tech Talk 2: PCIe 3.0 case study
5:40 PM Tech Talk 3: Design Choices for Embedded Real-Time Control
Systems
6:15 PM Dinner & Exhibit
6:45 PM Vendor Presentation
7:00 PM Panel: "State Of FPGAs - Current & Future" - Moderated by Dave
Orecchio, CEO, Gaterocket
8:15 PM Closing

Speakers & Moderator
Dave Orecchio - GateRocket Gordon Hands - Lattice Chris Eddington -
Synopsys Dave Bursky - Chip Design Magazine and more...

Sponsors
Lattice Semiconductor
Altium
Rhino Labs