"Only a type can be imported" and "cannot be resolved to a type"

alessio

Hi everybody,
I configure IIS to address jsp pages to tomcat; if i login using the
application http://indirizzo-ip/app everything work fine, while if i
try to login the application trough the site http://www.dominio.it it
gives back the error in object. I'm not a java pro but I only have to
cofigure the site, every single words will be of use.

I use Server Win2003/IIS6/Tomcat 5.5/JDK 5.02

Thanks to everybody

Alessio

Lew

alessio said:
Hi everybody,
I configure IIS to address jsp pages to tomcat; if i login using the
application http://indirizzo-ip/app everything work fine, while if i
try to login the application trough the site http://www.dominio.it it
gives back the error in object. I'm not a java pro but I only have to
cofigure the site, every single words will be of use.

I use Server Win2003/IIS6/Tomcat 5.5/JDK 5.02

There is very little information in your post to indicate what the problem is,
but what there is tells us that some Java source code has an error in it and
it won't even compile. I'm guessing that this code is scriptlet in the JSPs,
already a bad practice, the more so when there are errors in it.

You need a Java / JSP programmer.

-- Lew