    but I don't like that It has many file when i complie my script .
    which way for .exe ( standalone installer ) from pycharm .

    Thanks U brothers

    bakie, Nov 24, 2012

  2. On Saturday, 24 November 2012 17:06:57 UTC+5:30, bakie wrote:
    > in the last question I try how to run py script with pycharm .
    >
    > thank dear bro ...
    >

    > and then I wanna have that program with .exe ( standalone installer ) . How can i do that ?
    >

    > I tried with two ways
    >
    > 1) py2exe
    >
    > 2) cx_freeze
    >

    > but I don't like that It has many file when i complie my script .
    >
    > which way for .exe ( standalone installer ) from pycharm .
    >

    > Thanks U brothers

    Please, there are women here also.
    Also, it doesn't compile your script. It only bundles Python and your script in an .exe.

    Ramchandra Apte, Nov 25, 2012

  3. bakie

    bakie Guest

    how to make to complie my python code ?

    bakie, Nov 25, 2012
  4. bakie

    bakie Guest

    bakie, Nov 25, 2012
  5. On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 14:09:49 -0800, bakie wrote:

    > how to make to complie my python code ?

    python -m compileall filename.py

    If this does not answer your question, please explain your question more
    carefully. We are not mind-readers, we cannot tell what you are thinking,
    only what you post.

    --
    Steven

    Steven D'Aprano, Nov 25, 2012