Only for HTML / JavaScript masters

Shlomi Schwartz

Hi guys,

Here is the case:

as HTA

Allow me to explain:

I have a link inside an Iframe and I want to catch the ondrop
event(after a drag).
the event is fired outside the IFRAME and works inside as well if the
page is saved as html and not hta.

If you have any lead PLEASE help, I will appreciate it very much

Thanks:
Shlomi schwartz.

web-developer
www.dotomi.com

Jim Ley

If you have any lead PLEASE help, I will appreciate it very much

You might want to pick a better subject, I have a pretty good idea
what it might be - as good as I can be without seeing any code, but as
I'm not an HTML / JavaScript master It's not for me to answer...

( maybe look at Application="yes" )

Jim.