    What Could be the problem

    Thanks in Advance

    thomson
    thomson, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Strange. I'd suggest you try calling Response.Clear before Server.Transfer
    to see if that clears it up.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jun 20, 2005

  3. thomson

    thomson Guest

    Hi,
    I do have an index.aspx page while clicking on it i call a
    server.transfer to Main.aspx, which has a frame,and i can see a
    ModuleMain.aspx page, in that i do have several buttons, if i click on
    that button i do a server.transfer to Mainform.aspx, Right now what iam
    seeing in the address bar is index.aspx, on the top position i can see
    half of my MainForm.aspx but after that it is fully index.aspx

    Ehat should i do

    regards

    thomson

    thomson, Jun 21, 2005