Only Half Page is shown.......Strange

thomson

Hi all,
I did a Server.Transfer from a page to another page, but
surprisingly i could only view the quarter of the page , Only that much
is rendered , the rest is the first page itself

What Could be the problem

Thanks in Advance

thomson

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Strange. I'd suggest you try calling Response.Clear before Server.Transfer
to see if that clears it up.

thomson

Hi,
I do have an index.aspx page while clicking on it i call a
server.transfer to Main.aspx, which has a frame,and i can see a
ModuleMain.aspx page, in that i do have several buttons, if i click on
that button i do a server.transfer to Mainform.aspx, Right now what iam
seeing in the address bar is index.aspx, on the top position i can see
half of my MainForm.aspx but after that it is fully index.aspx

Ehat should i do

regards

thomson