onmenuitemclick doesn't fire in web usercontrol

Andrew2

I create a simple web user control to override the OnMenuItemDataBound
behaviour, but I notice that OnMenuItemClick routine doesn't fire and
I'm not able to realize the problem.

Trying to search in Google doesn't reported any useful result.
Any suggestion?

Thanks
Andrea

Andrew2

The problem is the NavigateUrl property. Until it's setup to some
value, the menu doesn't render the link as a postback function but as
a standard link, and in this way the menuitemclick event won't be
generated.

Now I want to understand where the NavigateUrl is setup. No explicit
referring is made on my code.

Andrea