    Any suggestion?

    Thanks
    Andrea
    Andrew2, Jan 25, 2008

  2. Andrew2

    Andrew2 Guest

    The problem is the NavigateUrl property. Until it's setup to some
    value, the menu doesn't render the link as a postback function but as
    a standard link, and in this way the menuitemclick event won't be
    generated.

    Now I want to understand where the NavigateUrl is setup. No explicit
    referring is made on my code.

    Andrea
    Andrew2, Jan 25, 2008