onmousedown onmousemove events not working correctly!!!

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Jippie, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. Jippie

    Jippie Guest

    I have problem with onMousedown onMousemove events in ie6.
    I click on an image holding down the mouse button and drag across.
    The OnMousemove is then fired maybe one or two times and then it isn't
    called anymore.

    If I put an error in the OnMousedown event everything works oK

    Ideas??

    Jippie

    function OnMouseDown()
    {
    var eventelement = event.srcElement.id
    // alert(eventelement) //TEST
    if( eventelement == "mapImage" )
    {
    if( false == clipActive )
    {
    clickx = -1;
    clicky = -1;
    clipActive = true;
    /* if I make an error HERE this will work */
    sdfjsdfj
    Jippie, Jan 23, 2004