onmouseout events are swallowed

Pavils Jurjans

Hello,

This is the simple code I use:

<script>

function trace(msg) {
var oTrace = document.getElementById('trace');
oTrace.innerHTML += '<br>' + msg;
}

</script>
</head>

onmouseout="trace('02')">ABC</td></tr>
onmouseout="trace('12')">DEF</td></tr>

I can quickly move mouse over the cells so that some of them never
fires the
onmouseout event. That havens in IE6 as well as latest Firebird, you
just have to move the mouse quickly enough, an it may not fail the
very first time you test. Why is this so, and how can I avoid this? I
have a DHTML
application that is failing die to this sort of event loss.

Thank you,

-- Pavils

John

(e-mail address removed) (Pavils Jurjans) wrote in
[...]

Move your mouse slower ;-)