OnSelectedIndexChanged event does not work with the selection on the checkbox ( on the cell of Datag

bienwell

Hi,

Does the OnSelectedIndexChanged event work when we mark on the checkbox on
the cell of Datagrid control ? I tried to call this event; it didn't
affect anything.
Do you know any event that make the selection on the checkbox work ? Please
give me your advise. Thanks

Guest

Check that the 'Handles' clause has not dissapeared...this is a known bug in
VS 2003...happens to me all the time-- really annoying!

bienwell

Hi,

Here are my code. Please take a look on it. Thanks

Sub IndexChange_Command(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)
response.write("<BR>Account_ID ==> " &
DGrid_Carrier.SelectedItem.Cells(0).Text)
End Sub

<asp:DataGrid id="DGrid_Carrier" runat="server"
OnSelectedIndexChanged="IndexChange_Command"
OnItemDataBound="DGrid_ItemDataBound" OnItemCommand="DGrid_ItemCommand"
Width="353px" Font-Size="Smaller" Font-Names="Arial" CellSpacing="1"
CellPadding="3" AutoGenerateColumns="False">