    affect anything.
    Do you know any event that make the selection on the checkbox work ? Please
    give me your advise. Thanks
    bienwell, Mar 9, 2005

  2. RE: OnSelectedIndexChanged event does not work with the selection on t

    Check that the 'Handles' clause has not dissapeared...this is a known bug in
    VS 2003...happens to me all the time-- really annoying!

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Mar 9, 2005

  3. bienwell

    bienwell Guest

    Re: OnSelectedIndexChanged event does not work with the selection on t

    Hi,

    Here are my code. Please take a look on it. Thanks

    Sub IndexChange_Command(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)
    response.write("<BR>Account_ID ==> " &
    DGrid_Carrier.SelectedItem.Cells(0).Text)
    End Sub

    <asp:DataGrid id="DGrid_Carrier" runat="server"
    OnSelectedIndexChanged="IndexChange_Command"
    OnItemDataBound="DGrid_ItemDataBound" OnItemCommand="DGrid_ItemCommand"
    Width="353px" Font-Size="Smaller" Font-Names="Arial" CellSpacing="1"
    CellPadding="3" AutoGenerateColumns="False">

    bienwell, Mar 9, 2005