    been closed???

    any info or pointers appreciated.

    yabba

    fantum, Jan 11, 2006

  2. fantum wrote:
    > anyone know a way to use onunload to let the server know the client
    > window has been closed???

    Sorry, but no.

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jan 11, 2006

  3. fantum

    Patrice Guest

    Isn't it onbeforeunload ?

    Doing a request to the server (iframe, src, XLMLHttp etc...) ? What is the
    exact problem (is this a problem with this event ?) What are you trying to
    do ?

    Generally I try to avoid coupling client side events with server side
    cleanup (if this is what you are trying to do).

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Jan 11, 2006