OOP can be simply summed up as 'passing messages to objects'

Vysakh P Pillai

This is my 1st year B-tech Seminar topic.Can anyone plaese give me
someone please give me some points for this????

Victor Bazarov

Vysakh said:
This is my 1st year B-tech Seminar topic.Can anyone plaese give me
someone please give me some points for this????

What does your textbook on OOP say about this? If you don't have
any textbook, are there any other recommended books your teacher
named for you? Did you try finding those in the library and reading
them?

Also, consider posting general questions on OOP to 'comp.object'.
This newsgroup is _not_ about OOP but rather about C++ _language_.
In C++ OOP is implemented by calling member functions rather than
passing messages.

Ben Pope

Vysakh said:
This is my 1st year B-tech Seminar topic.Can anyone plaese give me
someone please give me some points for this????

Well, I disagree.

There are several aspects to object oriented programming. Do a google
search and see what YOU think.

Ben Pope