oops as well...

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
New computer, the date was wrong for the last couple of days.,
sorry.

Why is your org. mess. dated Dec 11 and today is Dec 5?

Re. new computer, what did you get?

Disco Octopus

dorayme said:
New computer, the date was wrong for the last couple of days.,
sorry.

No Prob.

Would you mind checking next weeks lotto results for me please?

Thanks

dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

Re. new computer, what did you get?

Had it for months but only just started using it seriously. A G4
Quicksilver Mac (about 3 years old). It has twin exhausts,
stabiliser bar, power steering, turbo charging and fuel
injection. It develops a mean BHP. I use it on dial up and the
lines smoke...

dorayme

From: Disco Octopus said:
No Prob.

Would you mind checking next weeks lotto results for me please?

Thanks

Funny you should mention this. The numbers regularly come up in BdeZ's
killfile. But for understandable reasons, the numbers cannot be outed...

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
Had it for months but only just started using it seriously. A G4
Quicksilver Mac (about 3 years old).

That's Apple for ya. Naming their computer after a hamburger and
designating the models as a G-string. The guy should've opened a
topless snack bar instead...
It has twin exhausts,
stabiliser bar, power steering, turbo charging and fuel
injection. It develops a mean BHP. I use it on dial up and the
lines smoke...

It does sound pretty good. I got an HP 'bout 6 mos ago, 3.8 ghertz dual
processors, 2 gig ram, dvd-write, etc. It smokes, too.

dorayme

--
dorayme

What happens to a wrongly dated post that goes to BdeZ's
killfile? Does it have to fight its way through all the others
to get to its rightful place in the middle? It is especially
important to get the date right because, being on top of the
pile is cooler in the hellish conditions... So no wonder it is
something of a concern to me.)

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Rincewind quothed:
The last time my computer smoked it cost me £100 for a new motherboard;-(

Not the kind of "smokin'" I meant. Perhaps you should invest in a
fatherboard. I hear they're more reliable.

Dylan Parry

Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Neredbojias
finally proclaimed:
Perhaps you should invest in a fatherboard. I hear they're more
reliable.

In my experience, they are hopelessly *unreliable* :(

Dylan Parry

Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Rincewind
finally proclaimed:
The last time my computer smoked it cost me £100 for a new motherboard;-(

I hear they have some new machines in the library, although word on the
campus is that Hex isn't happy about it!

lszczepkowski

bruce, i think my computer is possessed. the cd rom drive keeps
going in and out in and out , in and out for no reason, on any day of
the week at any time of the day.
Can you help me out?

Sid Ismail

On 18 Dec 2005 18:39:45 -0800, "(e-mail address removed)"

: bruce, i think my computer is possessed. the cd rom drive keeps
: going in and out in and out , in and out for no reason, on any day of
: the week at any time of the day.
: Can you help me out?
:

Stick a polystyrene cup of coffee in it.

Sid

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
bruce, i think my computer is possessed. the cd rom drive keeps
going in and out in and out , in and out for no reason, on any day of
the week at any time of the day.
Can you help me out?

While at your computer, are you wearing underwear?

lszczepkowski

again she says:
I like the feeling of the vinyl against my bare buns.
Maybe I'm just getting the computer too excited?

lszczepkowski

Never!
I like the feeling of the vinyl chair against my bare buns.
Maybe I'm just getting the computer too excited?

lszczepkowski

of course not!
I like the feeling of the vinyl seat sticking to my bear ass.
maybe I'm getting the computer too excited?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
of course not!
I like the feeling of the vinyl seat sticking to my bear ass.
maybe I'm getting the computer too excited?

'Sounds like you have a real thang for "feeling" and "ass". Perhaps I
can accommodate...

I wonder how Lois is doing?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
Ha!
It's a possibility....?

I wonder how Chuck is doing?

I hear he's on the wagon. (Get it?)