oops as well...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Neredbojias, Dec 6, 2005.

  1. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

    > New computer, the date was wrong for the last couple of days.,
    > sorry.

    Why is your org. mess. dated Dec 11 and today is Dec 5?

    Re. new computer, what did you get?

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Dec 6, 2005

  2. dorayme wrote:

    > New computer, the date was wrong for the last couple of days.,
    > sorry.

    No Prob.

    Would you mind checking next weeks lotto results for me please?

    Thanks

    --
    a beef jerky web site : http://www.choicebeefjerky.com.au
    not a beef jerky web site : http://mycoolfish.com/vote.cmks

    Disco Octopus, Dec 6, 2005

  3. Neredbojias

    dorayme Guest

    > From: Neredbojias <>
    > With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
    >> New computer, the date was wrong for the last couple of days.,
    >> sorry.

    > Re. new computer, what did you get?

    Had it for months but only just started using it seriously. A G4
    Quicksilver Mac (about 3 years old). It has twin exhausts,
    stabiliser bar, power steering, turbo charging and fuel
    injection. It develops a mean BHP. I use it on dial up and the
    lines smoke...

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Dec 6, 2005
  4. Neredbojias

    dorayme Guest

    > From: Disco Octopus <>

    > dorayme wrote:
    >
    >> New computer, the date was wrong for the last couple of days.,
    >> sorry.

    > No Prob.
    >
    > Would you mind checking next weeks lotto results for me please?
    >
    > Thanks

    Funny you should mention this. The numbers regularly come up in BdeZ's
    killfile. But for understandable reasons, the numbers cannot be outed...
    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Dec 6, 2005
  5. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

    > > From: Neredbojias <>
    > > With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
    > >> New computer, the date was wrong for the last couple of days.,
    > >> sorry.

    > > Re. new computer, what did you get?
    > >

    > Had it for months but only just started using it seriously. A G4
    > Quicksilver Mac (about 3 years old).

    That's Apple for ya. Naming their computer after a hamburger and
    designating the models as a G-string. The guy should've opened a
    topless snack bar instead...

    > It has twin exhausts,
    > stabiliser bar, power steering, turbo charging and fuel
    > injection. It develops a mean BHP. I use it on dial up and the
    > lines smoke...

    It does sound pretty good. I got an HP 'bout 6 mos ago, 3.8 ghertz dual
    processors, 2 gig ram, dvd-write, etc. It smokes, too.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Dec 7, 2005
  6. Neredbojias

    dorayme Guest

    New computer, the date was wrong for the last couple of days.,
    sorry.

    --
    dorayme

    What happens to a wrongly dated post that goes to BdeZ's
    killfile? Does it have to fight its way through all the others
    to get to its rightful place in the middle? It is especially
    important to get the date right because, being on top of the
    pile is cooler in the hellish conditions... So no wonder it is
    something of a concern to me.)

    dorayme, Dec 12, 2005
  7. Neredbojias

    Rincewind Guest

    On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 02:27:15 -0700, Neredbojias wrote:

    > It smokes, too.

    The last time my computer smoked it cost me £100 for a new motherboard;-(

    Rincewind, Dec 13, 2005
  8. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Rincewind quothed:

    > On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 02:27:15 -0700, Neredbojias wrote:
    >
    > > It smokes, too.

    > The last time my computer smoked it cost me £100 for a new motherboard;-(

    Not the kind of "smokin'" I meant. Perhaps you should invest in a
    fatherboard. I hear they're more reliable.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Dec 14, 2005
  9. Neredbojias

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Neredbojias
    finally proclaimed:

    > Perhaps you should invest in a fatherboard. I hear they're more
    > reliable.

    In my experience, they are hopelessly *unreliable* :(

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Disclaimer: This post does not represent the opinion of me or my cats.

    Dylan Parry, Dec 14, 2005
  10. Neredbojias

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Rincewind
    finally proclaimed:

    > The last time my computer smoked it cost me £100 for a new motherboard;-(

    I hear they have some new machines in the library, although word on the
    campus is that Hex isn't happy about it!

    Dylan Parry, Dec 14, 2005
  11. Neredbojias

    Guest

    bruce, i think my computer is possessed. the cd rom drive keeps
    going in and out in and out , in and out for no reason, on any day of
    the week at any time of the day.
    Can you help me out?

    , Dec 19, 2005
  12. Neredbojias

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On 18 Dec 2005 18:39:45 -0800, ""
    <> wrote:

    : bruce, i think my computer is possessed. the cd rom drive keeps
    : going in and out in and out , in and out for no reason, on any day of
    : the week at any time of the day.
    : Can you help me out?
    :

    Stick a polystyrene cup of coffee in it.

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Dec 19, 2005
  13. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, quothed:

    > bruce, i think my computer is possessed. the cd rom drive keeps
    > going in and out in and out , in and out for no reason, on any day of
    > the week at any time of the day.
    > Can you help me out?

    While at your computer, are you wearing underwear?

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Dec 19, 2005
  14. Neredbojias

    Guest

    I don't drink coffee. :)

    , Dec 19, 2005
  15. Neredbojias

    Guest

    again she says:
    I like the feeling of the vinyl against my bare buns.
    Maybe I'm just getting the computer too excited?

    , Dec 19, 2005
  16. Neredbojias

    Guest

    Never!
    I like the feeling of the vinyl chair against my bare buns.
    Maybe I'm just getting the computer too excited?

    , Dec 19, 2005
  17. Neredbojias

    Guest

    of course not!
    I like the feeling of the vinyl seat sticking to my bear ass.
    maybe I'm getting the computer too excited?

    , Dec 19, 2005
  18. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, quothed:

    > of course not!
    > I like the feeling of the vinyl seat sticking to my bear ass.
    > maybe I'm getting the computer too excited?

    'Sounds like you have a real thang for "feeling" and "ass". Perhaps I
    can accommodate...

    I wonder how Lois is doing?

    --
    Neredbojias