opaque - Bedeutung ?

Martin Meier

Hallo,

kann mir jemand verraten was genau "opaque" meint ?
Man kann zum Beispiel unter einem Frame die Methode setOpaque() nutzen.
Werde aus dieser Komponente nicht richtig schlau.

Liebe Grüße

Martin

Rene

Martin Meier said:
Hallo,

kann mir jemand verraten was genau "opaque" meint ?
Man kann zum Beispiel unter einem Frame die Methode setOpaque() nutzen.
Werde aus dieser Komponente nicht richtig schlau.

Durchlässigkeit. Also ob Du durchsiehst (transparenz) oder nicht. Ausserdem
solltest Du in comp.lang.* grundsätzlich englisch schreiben...

[OP asked what opaque is]

CU

René

Thomas Schodt

Rene said:
Martin Meier said:
Hallo,

kann mir jemand verraten was genau "opaque" meint ?
Man kann zum Beispiel unter einem Frame die Methode setOpaque() nutzen.
Werde aus dieser Komponente nicht richtig schlau.

Durchlässigkeit. Also ob Du durchsiehst (transparenz) oder nicht. Ausserdem
solltest Du in comp.lang.* grundsätzlich englisch schreiben...

[OP asked what opaque is]

altavista babelfish can be quite amusing.

<altavista babelfish on OP>
me someone can do betrayed which exactly "opaque" means? One can use the
method for example under a Frame setOpaque(). Do not become correctly
smart from this component.
</gibberish>

<paraphrase>
Can someone tell me what is the meaning of "opaque" exactly?
Usage example Frame.setOpaque().
I can't quite figure out this one.
</paraphrase>

<altavista babelfish on answer>
Permeability. Thus whether you examine (transparency) or not. In
addition you should write in comp.lang. * in principle English...
</gibberish>

<paraphrase>
Transparency. Whether or not you can see through [something]. And please
use english in comp.lang.* ...
</paraphrase>

Does not actually answer the question...

Opaque is non-transparent.

I think I'll leave the awt/swing details to someone else.

Eric Sosman

Thomas said:
Rene said:
Martin Meier said:
Hallo,

kann mir jemand verraten was genau "opaque" meint ?
Man kann zum Beispiel unter einem Frame die Methode setOpaque() nutzen.
Werde aus dieser Komponente nicht richtig schlau.

Durchlässigkeit. Also ob Du durchsiehst (transparenz) oder nicht.
Ausserdem
solltest Du in comp.lang.* grundsätzlich englisch schreiben...

[OP asked what opaque is]

altavista babelfish can be quite amusing.

I once handed it the opening line of "Die Allmacht"
by J.L. Pyrker: "Groß ist Jehova, der Herr!" It gave
me back "Jehova, the gentleman is large!"