    Werde aus dieser Komponente nicht richtig schlau.

    Liebe Grüße

    Martin
    Martin Meier, Sep 10, 2004

  2. Martin Meier

    Rene Guest

    "Martin Meier" <> wrote:
    > Hallo,
    >
    > kann mir jemand verraten was genau "opaque" meint ?
    > Man kann zum Beispiel unter einem Frame die Methode setOpaque() nutzen.
    > Werde aus dieser Komponente nicht richtig schlau.

    Durchlässigkeit. Also ob Du durchsiehst (transparenz) oder nicht. Ausserdem
    solltest Du in comp.lang.* grundsätzlich englisch schreiben...

    [OP asked what opaque is]

    CU

    René

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
    Rene, Sep 10, 2004

  3. Rene wrote:

    > "Martin Meier" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hallo,
    >>
    >>kann mir jemand verraten was genau "opaque" meint ?
    >>Man kann zum Beispiel unter einem Frame die Methode setOpaque() nutzen.
    >>Werde aus dieser Komponente nicht richtig schlau.

    > Durchlässigkeit. Also ob Du durchsiehst (transparenz) oder nicht. Ausserdem
    > solltest Du in comp.lang.* grundsätzlich englisch schreiben...
    >
    > [OP asked what opaque is]

    altavista babelfish can be quite amusing.

    <altavista babelfish on OP>
    me someone can do betrayed which exactly "opaque" means? One can use the
    method for example under a Frame setOpaque(). Do not become correctly
    smart from this component.
    </gibberish>

    <paraphrase>
    Can someone tell me what is the meaning of "opaque" exactly?
    Usage example Frame.setOpaque().
    I can't quite figure out this one.
    </paraphrase>

    <altavista babelfish on answer>
    Permeability. Thus whether you examine (transparency) or not. In
    addition you should write in comp.lang. * in principle English...
    </gibberish>

    <paraphrase>
    Transparency. Whether or not you can see through [something]. And please
    use english in comp.lang.* ...
    </paraphrase>

    Does not actually answer the question...

    Opaque is non-transparent.

    I think I'll leave the awt/swing details to someone else.
    Thomas Schodt, Sep 10, 2004
  4. Martin Meier

    Eric Sosman Guest

    [OT] Re: opaque - Bedeutung ?

    Thomas Schodt wrote:
    > Rene wrote:
    >
    >> "Martin Meier" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hallo,
    >>>
    >>> kann mir jemand verraten was genau "opaque" meint ?
    >>> Man kann zum Beispiel unter einem Frame die Methode setOpaque() nutzen.
    >>> Werde aus dieser Komponente nicht richtig schlau.

    >> Durchlässigkeit. Also ob Du durchsiehst (transparenz) oder nicht.
    >> Ausserdem
    >> solltest Du in comp.lang.* grundsätzlich englisch schreiben...
    >>
    >> [OP asked what opaque is]

    > altavista babelfish can be quite amusing.

    I once handed it the opening line of "Die Allmacht"
    by J.L. Pyrker: "Groß ist Jehova, der Herr!" It gave
    me back "Jehova, the gentleman is large!"

    Eric Sosman, Sep 10, 2004