Open 2 pages in 2 frames

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by DaveO, Jun 23, 2005.

  1. DaveO

    DaveO Guest

    Hi All

    I have an asp page ( CheckUser.asp ) that checks username and password in an
    online database as a page is opened. The Users name is then assigned to the
    Session("UserName") variable.

    If the Check_User.asp page verifies the user as a valid user, it then opens
    the required page in an inline frame ( iFrame1 )

    At the same time, I would also like to be able to open a second asp page to
    add the Users Name ( using the Session("UserName") variable ) to another
    inline Frame ( iFrame2 ) with a 'log-out' button, but I can't figure out how
    to get the 1st asp page to also open the 2nd asp page as the same time as

    Thanks in advance for any advice

    Regards
    DaveO

    DaveO, Jun 23, 2005

  2. DaveO

    Ken Jenkins Guest

    you cant do that with server side code.. you have to sue some client side
    javascript

    Ken Jenkins, Jun 24, 2005

  3. DaveO

    Ken Jenkins Guest