open a full size window from a smaller one

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by seeeker, Apr 25, 2004.

  1. seeeker

    seeeker Guest

    I used the following code for a link to open a small window A with a
    page A containing a Flash animation. I used this code:

    height=600, left=300, top=200, location=no, menubar=no,
    status=no,toolbar=no, scrollbars=no, resizable=yes'))">Try It</a>

    Under the animation on that page A is a link. I would like that link
    to open a regular full-size window B which has all the usual toolbars,
    etc that the person clicking on the link usually has.

    I am currently using for that link:

    javascript:void
    window.open('http://www.therationalradical.com/dsep/wealth-distribution.htm');

    But Window B opens about half-size. And then other windows of that
    person continue to open half-size. If they don't know the
    resize-Cntrl-close trick, they'll be awfully annoyed.

    So how can I get window B to open regular full-size from a link in the
    small window A?

    Thanks!
    seeeker, Apr 25, 2004