Open a page from the expand/collapse button on treeview?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by sandhyanp@gmail.com, Nov 30, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi.
    I'm using a .NET 2.0 Treeview control for my menu. For parent nodes,
    I'd like to navigate to the corresponding page as well as expand the
    node displaying the childnodes. Here's an example:

    - Book1
    - Chap 1
    - Chap 2
    + Book 2

    Book1 & Book2 are parent nodes. Each contains multiple chapters under
    it.
    When I click on the +/- button on the treeview, along with
    expanding/collapsing the node, I'd like to navigate to an overview page
    of the book as well (the link could be on the Book node or as the first
    child).
    Can this be done? If so, I'd be grateful for any pointers..
    I have a client who's insisting this is how they want it and I'm
    totally lost here. Please help...

    Thanks in advance..
    Sandhya.
    , Nov 30, 2006