open a page "maximized"

sjoerd

Hi,

How can I force to display a HTML-page in the "maximized"-position?

Thanks,

Sjoerd

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

sjoerd wrote:
^^^^^^
In de.* it is considered polite when you post with your real name.
Besides, it is unlikely, though possible, that readers of de.*
will answer to English postings. Don't crosspost over hierarchies!
How can I force to display a HTML-page in the "maximized"-position?

You cannot, and you do not want to do this, see for example
http://pointedears.de.vu/scripts/fullscreen.jpg

PointedEars, F'up2 de.comp.lang.javascript