open a second IE window, set margins...

Eric

For my VS.NET 2005 webapplication I need it to open a second window and show
an image in it.
Then it needs to set the margins of that IE window and then print it
contents.
After the printing it can be closed.

How can I do this, if at all possible?

rg,
Eric

(btw: Happy New Year!!)

Eliyahu Goldin

Eric,

All these are client-side tasks that have to be handled in javascript.

There is a number of ways to open a window: window.open(),
window.showModalDialog(), window.showModelessDialog(). All these methods
take as a parameter an url of the web page you want to show. This page will
include an image control that will show the image. The page will be
formatted with a css rule "margin". You will print the page by calling
window.print() and you will close the window by calling window.close().

Eliyahu