open an invisible window

Matt

Is it possible open an invisible window??

For example,

window.open("page2.asp");

But I dont want to make page2.asp invisible. Any ideas?? Is it possible??

Please advise. Thanks!!

Lee

Matt said:
Is it possible open an invisible window??

For example,

window.open("page2.asp");

But I dont want to make page2.asp invisible. Any ideas?? Is it possible??

Most browser developers won't let you do anything that
the user might consider to be abusive, such as running
programs on his machine without his knowledge or control.

What is it that you're trying to do?