open aspx-page via web service

Rahel Richter

hello,

I must have a simple webservice who can response a aspx page.
But I can't use Responae.Redirect("http://xxx"). Why?
And how can I call this page via webservice?

many thx for help

phwuxj

I post my procedure, I think your procedure may have another problem, not
Response.Redirect.
if(((int)(mycmd1.Parameters["RETURN_VALUE"].Value))==0)
{
Session["userright"]="1";
myreader.Close();
mycmd1.Connection.Close();
get_user_name();
Response.Redirect("index.htm");
}
else
{
Session["userright"]="-1";
Msg.Text=(string)(mycmd1.Parameters["@isvalid"].Value);
Msg.Style["color"] = "red";
myreader.Close();
mycmd1.Connection.Close();

Rahel Richter

Hello,

first thxs for your post. My problem is that I havn't a Response object.

I can make one like this.context.response.redirect(xx) But is give a error
in the system.web.dll back.

so I tried it with a HttpResponse but the same error appeares. I know, that
my binded dlls are working correct.

so my question, can I open a other project from a webservice like:

[WebMethod]
public void test()
{
this.Context.Response.Redirect("http://www.google.de", true);