    But I can't use Responae.Redirect("http://xxx"). Why?
    And how can I call this page via webservice?

    many thx for help

    Rahel Richter, Apr 13, 2006

  2. Rahel Richter

    Guest

    I post my procedure, I think your procedure may have another problem, not
    Response.Redirect.
    if(((int)(mycmd1.Parameters["RETURN_VALUE"].Value))==0)
    {
    Session["userright"]="1";
    myreader.Close();
    mycmd1.Connection.Close();
    get_user_name();
    Response.Redirect("index.htm");
    }
    else
    {
    Session["userright"]="-1";
    Msg.Text=(string)(mycmd1.Parameters["@isvalid"].Value);
    Msg.Style["color"] = "red";
    myreader.Close();
    mycmd1.Connection.Close();
    }

    "Rahel Richter" wrote:

    > hello,
    >
    > I must have a simple webservice who can response a aspx page.
    > But I can't use Responae.Redirect("http://xxx"). Why?
    > And how can I call this page via webservice?
    >
    > many thx for help

    , Apr 14, 2006

  3. Hello,

    first thxs for your post. My problem is that I havn't a Response object.

    I can make one like this.context.response.redirect(xx) But is give a error
    in the system.web.dll back.

    so I tried it with a HttpResponse but the same error appeares. I know, that
    my binded dlls are working correct.

    so my question, can I open a other project from a webservice like:

    [WebMethod]
    public void test()
    {
    this.Context.Response.Redirect("http://www.google.de", true);