open bmp and get rgb images

Riri

hello, i want to open a bmp image and get three differents images R G B from
it, does someone has an algorithm to do so, or a page to look at on the web,
i haven't find a correct one.

Thanks

R.

Andrew Thompson

| hello, i want to open a bmp image and get three differents
images R G B from
| it, does someone has an algorithm to do so, or a page to look
at on the web,
| i haven't find a correct one.

Have you had a look over
Marco Schmidt's site?

I have got some great image
related stuff from him in the past..

http://www.geocities.com/marcoschmidt.geo/java.html

Thomas Weidenfeller

Riri said:
hello, i want to open a bmp image and get three differents images R G B from
it, does someone has an algorithm to do so, or a page to look at on the web,
i haven't find a correct one.

The reference section of the comp.lang.java.gui FAQ

http://groups.google.com/[email protected]

has a pointer to Marco Schmidt's collection of Java image file format
libraries. There are for sure several for BMP.

/Thomas