Open external web page inside contentplaceholder using master page

news.sbcglobal.net

Back in the good old days (or bad old days depending on your point of view)
when I used frames to develop some of my web sites, I was able to designate
which frame I wanted a page to open in. Now that I'm learning ASP.NET 2.0,
I'm having some trouble figuring out how to do something similar.

My web site has a master page with one contentplaceholder. Ordinarily, I
would develop another page within the same site using the master page as a
template and the contents of that page would open inside the
contentplaceholder. But what if the new page is actually a page on another
site that I own. How can I cause that page to open inside the
contentplaceholder when it doesn't use the master page? Can this be done?

Thanks!