    I would be able to select multipleof those documents and copy them to
    my harddrive.

    It sounds so simple but how do I do this?????

    Henrootje, May 10, 2006

  2. Henrootje

    ironcorona Guest

    Asked and answered in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html

    --
    Brian O'Connor (ironcorona)

    ironcorona, May 10, 2006

  3. Henrootje

    Henrootje Guest

    Thank you Brian, I also responded there.
    Now I realise how multiposting can be very annoying; if I ask a
    question in two groups, it gets answered in another one then ppl in the
    first group, maybe needing that same answer, wil never find the
    answer.... :$ Sorry.

    Henrootje, May 11, 2006