    I will glad for any help. Thanks.
    Sorry for my English.
    Plase send a copy to my email.

    Archi, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Archi

    Grant Wagner Guest

    Archi wrote:

    > Hi. All. I need open a browser (IE5.5 or letter) to full screen
    > like F11 pressed.
    > I use a little trick. Open new window, and close old:
    > var win = window.open('index.aspx','',"channelmode=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,titlebar=no,resizable=no");
    > opener=self;
    > window.close();
    > This code open window WITH titlebar!!!!
    > If i close it and open new - it without... WHY?
    > I need it without titlebar in firsttime!
    > What I can do?
    > May be I can write a javascript for emulation press F11?
    > I will glad for any help. Thanks.
    > Sorry for my English.
    > Plase send a copy to my email.

    Please stop this nonsense. It is annoying, and as more and more people become annoyed by this behaviour, more and more people will
    install software or enable functionality in their browser to stop you from doing it.

    --
    | Grant Wagner <>

    * http://devedge.netscape.com/library/manuals/2000/javascript/1.3/reference/frames.html
    * http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/dhtml_reference_entry.asp
    * Tips for upgrading JavaScript for Netscape 6/7 and Mozilla

    Grant Wagner, Jul 10, 2003