Open Fullscreen in SAME WINDOW.... please help

Grant Wagner

Nick said:
Hello,

have the following code:

{parent.window.location.href('http://tsvnet01/Category_Webparts/Crystal Directory/ReportActiveX.csp?PID=13699&rid='
+ reportID + '&Title=Balanced%20Scorecard')}

I want this report to open in the same screen, which it alread does,
but FULL screen and with no toolbars...

How? PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

Nick.

I very much doubt it does anything like what you said.

window.location.href is a property, not a method, so if anything it would be parent.window.location.hef = 'yourUrl';

As for removing the toolbars of the current browser window, you can't in the default security environment in most
browsers, you can't at all in other browsers.

Regarding resizing the current browser window... you can, but don't.

--

* http://devedge.netscape.com/library/manuals/2000/javascript/1.3/reference/frames.html
* http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/dhtml_reference_entry.asp