    #include<GL/glu.h>are called.
    in the same installation I cannot find the files glu.h and gl.h.
    Where can I download them.
    ldries46, Jan 24, 2011

  2. ldries46

    Bartc Guest

    "ldries46" <> wrote in message
    news:4d3d8e4c$0$9914$...
    > In Open GL in thee file glut.h, #include <GL/gl.h> and
    > #include<GL/glu.h>are called.
    > in the same installation I cannot find the files glu.h and gl.h.
    > Where can I download them.

    They often come with a C compiler. If not perhaps try google "download
    glu.h". Or ask in comp.graphics.api.opengl.

    --
    Bartc
    Bartc, Jan 24, 2011

  3. "ldries46" <> writes:
    > In Open GL in thee file glut.h, #include <GL/gl.h> and
    > #include<GL/glu.h>are called.
    > in the same installation I cannot find the files glu.h and gl.h.
    > Where can I download them.

    If you're missing a header, just grabbing a copy from somewhere
    is unlikely to be the best solution. If it's missing because
    there's something wrong with your installation, there could easily
    be other problems. See question 10.11 in the comp.lang.c FAQ,
    <http://www.c-faq.com/>.

    Also, your question really isn't about the C language. You're more
    likely to get better answers in a newsgroup or other forum that
    discusses either OpenGL or your operating system.

    Nokia
    Keith Thompson, Jan 24, 2011