    Any suggestion is welcome
    Thank you a lot

    Erik

    Erik, Apr 26, 2006

  2. You could put a borderless IFRAME (with runat=server if necessary) and set
    its src property based on the selection.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Apr 26, 2006

  3. Erik

    Erik Guest

    Thank you Peter, it is exactly what I need, only one question (I'm a rookie
    on ASPX code)..
    how can I set src property dynamically from vb code?
    Erik

    Erik, Apr 27, 2006
  4. re:
    > how can I set src property dynamically from vb code?

    The src property can be assigned dynamically as follows:

    If you have an Iframe called "myframe" :
    <IFRAME id="myframe" runat="server" ></IFRAME>

    In code, you can set the src with :
    myframe.attributes["src"] = "http://www.somewhere.com/somepage.aspx"
    or, using a relative URL, like :
    myframe.attributes["src"] = "/mydir/mypage.aspx"

    btw, was it necesary to cross-post to so many newsgroups ?

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 27, 2006
  5. Erik

    Erik Guest

    Thank you Juan for your answer
    Sorry guys for my cross-post in 4 different groups but I'm not sure which
    was right one.
    Erik

    Erik, Apr 27, 2006