Open in Title-Bar-Scroll-Bar-Only Window?

George

Is it possible to open my .aspx page in a window that only has a title bar and scroll bars?

I've used that many times in Javascript, and would like to do it with my Web app to keep users from
hitting the back button and screwing up all my calculations. However, I can't seem to find anything
pertaining to that.

Thanks,
George

George

VS.NET 2002\ASP.NET\VB

Thanks, but what I'm trying to find out is whether there are some properties that I can set in VB
during my Page_Load routine that will let me turn off everything in the window that my .aspx Web
form opens in, except for the title bar and the scroll bars?

If so, how do I do that? Or where can I get info on how to do it?

Thanks.
George