    Thanks,
    --
    stullhe104
    Herb, Jul 21, 2008

  2. Herb

    Herb Guest

    I was looking for a data object way to do this, but I found a CODE example of
    how to access the MSProject file in;
    English
    Developer Discussions
    Office Developer
    Project
    Developer
    How to call MS Project 2003 from vb.net 2005?

    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...64fd4d-71bd-4f38-acfc-08710caf9e9b&sloc=en-us

    --
    stullhe104

    Herb, Jul 22, 2008