Open new file in current window

Richard A. Melia

I have a window open, let's say index.html.
On the page I have a link that executes a javascript.
I want the javascript to open file new.html in the same window that
index.html was displayed in.
How do I do this?
Everything I try opens a new window.

I appreciate any help you can offer.
Thanks!

Randy Webb

Richard said:
I have a window open, let's say index.html.
On the page I have a link that executes a javascript.
I want the javascript to open file new.html in the same window that
index.html was displayed in.
How do I do this?
Everything I try opens a new window.

I appreciate any help you can offer.