Open new form and pass variables with button click

Microsoft

I have a page where the user fills in textbox and pushes a button. I would
like to then execute some vbscript at that point, but the page is written in
asp.net using VB so I assume I have to open a new form to execute the
vbscript. I can't figure out how to get the script to execute since the new
aspx page I am opening will not have any buttons and I can't find the
equivilant of an on load.

here is the script

I need get the value of SERVERPAGE from the first page.

dim CompName,oWshShell
set oWshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
oWshShell.run path & " 2 " & addresses(ubound(addresses)) & " \\" &
ServerName & "\",0,false

Obviously a lot easier if I could just run VBscript from a page that has
language set to VB

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Well you're rather vague about what you're trying to accomplish, but maybe
something like this could help?

MyButton.Attributes.Add("onclick", "MyVBScriptFunction()")