open, NOT to send, new email message

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Moti, Jul 12, 2005.

  1. Moti

    Moti Guest

    I want to open, NOT to send, new email message.
    I use:
    Outlook.Application oApp = new Outlook.Application();
    Outlook._NameSpac oNameSpace= oApp.GetNamespace("MAPI");
    oNameSpace.Logon(null,null,true,true)
    oOutboxFolder =
    oNameSpace.GetDefaultFolder(Outlook.OlDefaultFolders.olFolderOutbox);
    Outlook._MailItem oMailItem =
    (Outlook._MailItem)oApp.CreateItem(Outlook.OlItemType.olMailItem);

    oMailItem.To = "XXX";
    oMailItem.Subject = "XXX";
    oMailItem.Body =
    oMailItem.SaveSentMessageFolder = oOutboxFolder;

    oMailItem.Send();

    How can I open the mail message and NOT send it?

    Like in java script : mailto:'

    Moti

    Moti, Jul 12, 2005