open, NOT to send, new email message

Moti

I want to open, NOT to send, new email message.
I use:
Outlook.Application oApp = new Outlook.Application();
Outlook._NameSpac oNameSpace= oApp.GetNamespace("MAPI");
oNameSpace.Logon(null,null,true,true)
oOutboxFolder =
oNameSpace.GetDefaultFolder(Outlook.OlDefaultFolders.olFolderOutbox);
Outlook._MailItem oMailItem =
(Outlook._MailItem)oApp.CreateItem(Outlook.OlItemType.olMailItem);

oMailItem.To = "XXX";
oMailItem.Subject = "XXX";
oMailItem.Body =
oMailItem.SaveSentMessageFolder = oOutboxFolder;

oMailItem.Send();

How can I open the mail message and NOT send it?

Like in java script : mailto:[email protected]'

Moti