open page externally when click on hyperlink inside datagrid

Amir Eshterayeh

Dear Friends
I put a asp.net hyperlink control inside a datagrid as even a template
column or hyperlink column but can not force datagrid to open a new window
when I clicked on the hyperlink. I set the Target of Hyperlink to _top,
_blank, _parent ,... but it navigate to that url from the current page and I
must click back to return to grid. Please help. Thank you in advance for
your attention.

Andy Eshtry
(e-mail address removed)

Amir Eshterayeh

Thanks Dear Mr. Antony
I works well. Appreciate your help. Just want to know if I can open new
window without IE toolbar with specific size using hyperlink template in
datagrid.

Best Wishes
Andy Eshtry
(Amir Eshterayeh)