    need to be tagged on to the http address. Is there any way to do
    this?

    I need this all within a button click event.

    JPabich, Jun 13, 2007

  2. JPabich

    Patrice Guest

    The big picture is that you'll have to do this ultimately anyway using
    JavaScript. You can only do this client side as the server doesn't have any
    idea about client windows (it just respond to an incmoing request).

    Now the server page could send the appropriate javascript to client or you
    could so something à la AJAX...

    ---
    Patrice

    Patrice, Jun 13, 2007