open page without menu

bubipoo

hi, is there some way to open a html page (double click like normal) and
have it open without the menu abr and some of the other extra features?
thanks

Toby A Inkster

bubipoo said:
hi, is there some way to open a html page (double click like normal) and
have it open without the menu abr and some of the other extra features?

Open the page and then press F11.

bubipoo

hi toby,
i have an auto start cd-rom that fires up an html page. i want
this page to open without all the added menus etc.i was wandering if i could
place a script(?) in the html code to force this action.

tegards
darren

Nico Schuyt

bubipoo said:
i have an auto start cd-rom that fires up an html page. i
want this page to open without all the added menus etc.i was
wandering if i could place a script(?) in the html code to force this
action.

Don't think it can be done. Maybe some javascript will solve it but that's
very uncertain.
What you need is an off line HTML viewer. Do a search for that in Google.
First one I found is http://www.faico.net/navroad/
Let us know if you found a solution :)
Regards, Nico

Richard

bubipoo wrote:>>
hi toby,
i have an auto start cd-rom that fires up an html page. i
want this page to open without all the added menus etc.i was wandering if
i could place a script(?) in the html code to force this action.
tegards
darren

Not if it's coming from a CD. It's burned into the CD and there is no way
for you to edit it.
The only possible way I can think of, would be to rewrite the CD onto a
cd-rw disk then edit the html page as desired.

bubipoo

i am creating an auto start cd
what do i edit?

Richard said:
bubipoo wrote:>>

Not if it's coming from a CD. It's burned into the CD and there is no way
for you to edit it.
The only possible way I can think of, would be to rewrite the CD onto a
cd-rw disk then edit the html page as desired.

evander

that's a handy little app thanks nico.
there are 2 probs: 1 it doesn't support some of the added script i have
used. 2 it would have to be burnt onto the cd with the rest of the pages and
then auto executed with the start page as it's default, i like this idea
except for the license issues with distributing it on each disk.

thanks anyway nico

regards
darren