    hi, is there some way to open a html page (double click like normal) and
    have it open without the menu abr and some of the other extra features?
    thanks

    bubipoo, Sep 9, 2003

  2. bubipoo wrote:

    > hi, is there some way to open a html page (double click like normal) and
    > have it open without the menu abr and some of the other extra features?

    Open the page and then press F11.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Sep 9, 2003

  3. bubipoo

    bubipoo Guest

    hi toby,
    i have an auto start cd-rom that fires up an html page. i want
    this page to open without all the added menus etc.i was wandering if i could
    place a script(?) in the html code to force this action.

    tegards
    darren

    bubipoo, Sep 9, 2003
  4. bubipoo

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    bubipoo wrote:
    > i have an auto start cd-rom that fires up an html page. i
    > want this page to open without all the added menus etc.i was
    > wandering if i could place a script(?) in the html code to force this
    > action.

    Don't think it can be done. Maybe some javascript will solve it but that's
    very uncertain.
    What you need is an off line HTML viewer. Do a search for that in Google.
    First one I found is http://www.faico.net/navroad/
    Let us know if you found a solution :)
    Regards, Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Sep 9, 2003
  5. bubipoo

    Richard Guest

    bubipoo wrote:>>

    > hi toby,
    > i have an auto start cd-rom that fires up an html page. i
    > want this page to open without all the added menus etc.i was wandering if
    > i could place a script(?) in the html code to force this action.

    > tegards
    > darren

    Not if it's coming from a CD. It's burned into the CD and there is no way
    for you to edit it.
    The only possible way I can think of, would be to rewrite the CD onto a
    cd-rw disk then edit the html page as desired.

    Richard, Sep 9, 2003
  6. bubipoo

    bubipoo Guest

    i am creating an auto start cd
    what do i edit?

    bubipoo, Sep 9, 2003
  7. bubipoo

    evander Guest

    that's a handy little app thanks nico.
    there are 2 probs: 1 it doesn't support some of the added script i have
    used. 2 it would have to be burnt onto the cd with the rest of the pages and
    then auto executed with the start page as it's default, i like this idea
    except for the license issues with distributing it on each disk.

    thanks anyway nico

    regards
    darren

    evander, Sep 10, 2003