    but, in the LookUpWebForm's PageLoad event the variables are not setted.

    Thank you
    Alessandro Rossi
    =?Utf-8?B?QWxlc3NhbmRybyBSb3NzaQ==?=, Mar 1, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWxlc3NhbmRybyBSb3NzaQ==?=

    Anatoly Guest

    Pass parameters to page by QueryString collection like:
    window.open("MyPage.aspx?param1=value1&param2=value2...)

    in this page you can access this params by:

    string param1 = Request.QueryString["param1"];
    HTH

    "Alessandro Rossi" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have a usercontrol with a button. In the button's click event I have to

    open an instance of an aspx page, passing some values to some public
    variables of the page.
    > How can I call the instance of the right page?
    >
    > The code is the follow:
    >
    > //this is the webpage
    > LookUpWebForm LUWF = new LookUpWebForm
    >
    > //these are the variables valued
    > LUWF.TabellaDB = m_DBTable;
    > LUWF.IDLookUp = ID;
    > LUWF.PageSize = PageSize;
    >
    > i need to open the LookUpWebForm's aspx file in this way:

    BtnLookUp.Attributes.Add("onclick",
    "window.open('AreaITControls/LookUpWebForm.aspx');")

    Anatoly, Mar 1, 2004

  3. I wouldn't pass parameters in a quesrystring because I've long parameters, and so, I was asking if there is a way to create an instance of an aspx page, and open via javascript this instance with public variables valued..

    Thank yo
    Alessandro Ross

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxlc3NhbmRybyBSb3NzaQ==?=, Mar 1, 2004