Open positions For Java Group (040907 ) In Pune India

Sitesh

Dear Friends
I have the following vacanices , in my company
please mail me your resumes with code numbers for the post mentioned
against each
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
regards
sitesh

Open positions For Java Group (040907 )are as follows:
1) Software Engineers/Sr Software Engineers: Code 01040907

Experience Level: Minimum 2-5.5 years Software development experience
in Java, EJB / Java Beans/ JSP/ Servlets/ Weblogic/Websphere/Jboss /
Databases, etc., having worked in a reputed company. Should have good
communication and presentation skills.

Qualifications:
BE / BTech (mandatory), with consistent good academic career.

2) Team Leader (Product Engineer Code 02040907

Experience Level: 5.5 to 7 yrs.
Responsibilities
· Study and understand the product specifications and design
· Coding and module level testing
· managing a team
· Understand and follow good coding practices.
· Learn and apply new technologies / languages as required

Experience

Software development in Java, EJB / Java Beans, JSP, Servlets,
Weblogic/Websphere/Jboss Databases, etc. having worked in a reputed
company.
Qualifications:
BE / B.Tech (mandatory), with consistent good academic career.

3) Team Leader (Professional Services Organization) PSO: 2 positions
03040907

Responsibilities to handle:
· Deployment of work at Customer site requires one to
communicate with the customer,
understand requirements and implement customizations
· Giving presentations and Product Demo
· Understand the requirement
· Estimation and scooping
Experience Level: 5.5to 7 yrs experience in handling clients, giving
demos and presentation, and exposure to Java/ EJB/Weblogic/JSP/ASP/
DHTML/Javascript/Oracle/SQL Server/ ERP/CRM Package.
This position is not for a tech savvy person.