    Any clue why??

    Regards,
    Aaron

    kifaro, Sep 14, 2006

  2. kifaro

    Mike Brind Guest

    kifaro wrote:
    > Hi I am opening recordsets in my asp page with the following command:
    > rs.open mysql,cn,3,3
    >
    > on occasion it isn't working and I have to do:
    > set rs=cn.execute(mysql)

    What error message/results do you get on the occasions it doesn't work.

    Also, when you say "occasions", do you mean that the problem is
    intermittent on all pages, or does it always fail on some pages, but
    always work on others?

    --
    Mike Brind

    Mike Brind, Sep 14, 2006

  3. kifaro

    kifaro Guest

    some pages and not others, consistantly. In addition no error is
    returned it just returns an empty recordset even if data exists.

    Aaron

    kifaro, Sep 19, 2006