Open source CMS?

AWHK

Does anyone know of a good open source CMS for ASP.NET? Besides IBuySpy,
DotNetNuke, Rainbow?
When I search the web I mostly find PHP solutions... :(

Mr A.

Vidar Petursson

Hi

Hmm I don't believe that.... for starters IE is the browser of choice for
CMS
because of built in functionally its untouchable...

If you are serious about building a CMS system my advice is stay clear of
third party stuff....
write it all to prevent being in a situation where third party bug is
killing your app and you are
left at their mercy.. and hence its not really your app

My 2

--
Best Regards
Vidar Petursson