Open Source JSF RAD?

eliezerfigueroa

Can anybody help me to find an Open Source JSF RAD similar to Visual
Stutio for ASP.NET?

Jon Martin Solaas

Dick said:
It's not open source, at least not yet, but I would strongly recommend
Java Studio Creator from Sun - The EA 2 version is available from their
website for free download and it's really good.

http://developers.sun.com/prodtech/javatools/jscreator/index.jsp

Also try JDeveloper 1013 prerelease. I think it's pretty usable.
http://otn.oracle.com. Check the licence, but I think you can use it for
commercial purposes after Oracle changed the licence recently. It's not
open source though. If you really need the source, check if eclipse has
jsf plugins or if the latest netbeans support jsf.

gevatron

JDeveloper 10.1.3 is probably your best choice if you are looking for a
free tool that does JSF in a visual way as well as EJB3 and JDK 5.
Oracle is giving JDeveloper for free since this year's Javaone.