Open source my WGI, a GUI lib written with C.

Bruce Zhao

I created WGI, a GUI lib written with C. WGI is open source. I issue
the Demo project of WGI 1.0.0. Here to download the Demo project
source code: http://code.google.com/p/oic-wgi/downloads/list

What WGI? WGI is doing what MFC has done, to encapsulate API, BUT WGI
uses OIOIC, instead of C++.

Look forward to various advices sincerely.

Hamiral

Bruce said:
I created WGI, a GUI lib written with C. WGI is open source. I issue
the Demo project of WGI 1.0.0. Here to download the Demo project
source code: http://code.google.com/p/oic-wgi/downloads/list

What WGI? WGI is doing what MFC has done, to encapsulate API, BUT WGI
uses OIOIC, instead of C++.

Look forward to various advices sincerely.

I don't know what OIOC stands for, so I can't tell if you're off topic
or not, but I still give you an advice : write your comments in english
please, it's impossible to understand anything otherwise...

Ham

Jorgen Grahn

I don't know what OIOC stands for, so I can't tell if you're off topic
or not

A Google search reveals that it

"unifies all advanced programming languages in the Software World,
to make the C programming language as the preferred".

So yes, it's offtopic. (Unless we all decide C++ was a pretty bad C
extension after all, and return to the Mother language.)

/Jorgen