open source online test/exam system

RS

Hi,

I am looking for some open source online test/exam system using ASP.net
and SQL server 2000. Does anyone have any suggestion? Thank you!

RS

Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
online exam source code

I have done the same project for a university setup and hosted on http://poiossolutions.org open and see. If it was a single form I would have given a copy. I had to bear a lot of expenditure if you are interested to buy the software contact me at (e-mail address removed). If you want to see the inner details also contact.
With Regards,
P.Malathi

Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
online exam source code

I have done the same project for a university setup and hosted on http://poiossolutions.org open and see. If it was a single form I would have given a copy. I had to bear a lot of expenditure if you are interested to buy the software contact me at (e-mail address removed). If you want to see the inner details also contact. It is done in .net and c#.
With Regards,
P.Malathi

Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I have done the same project for a university setup and hosted on http://poiossolutions.org open and see. If it was a single form I would have given a copy. I had to bear a lot of expenditure if you are interested to buy the software contact me at (e-mail address removed). If you want to see the inner details also contact at PhNo. 8023394336. It is done in .net and c#.
With Regards,
P.Malathi