open source project desperate for Javascript volunteer

lawrence

I posted before but gave the wrong url. This is a content management
system with an emphasis on weblogs. We give our software away for
free. It is all PHP/MySql. We volunteer our time to the project. We
don't have anyone who knows anything about Javascript. We need a
Javascript volunteer big time. To check out the software, please go
here:

http://publicdomainsoftware.org/designer/

Scroll down to the bottom on the right and click "login".

To login, you'll need a username and password. Use these:

username: designer
password: designer123

Please log in, if you can, using IE on a PC, since there most of our
Javascript is almost working. We badly need someone who can make it
also work for Macs and Linux and the other browsers, etc.