open source project desperate for Javascript volunteer

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by lawrence, Sep 27, 2004.

  1. lawrence

    lawrence Guest

    I posted before but gave the wrong url. This is a content management
    system with an emphasis on weblogs. We give our software away for
    free. It is all PHP/MySql. We volunteer our time to the project. We
    don't have anyone who knows anything about Javascript. We need a
    Javascript volunteer big time. To check out the software, please go
    here:

    http://publicdomainsoftware.org/designer/

    Scroll down to the bottom on the right and click "login".

    To login, you'll need a username and password. Use these:

    username: designer
    password: designer123

    Please log in, if you can, using IE on a PC, since there most of our
    Javascript is almost working. We badly need someone who can make it
    also work for Macs and Linux and the other browsers, etc.

    lawrence, Sep 27, 2004