open source project needs help

ako...

hello,

i hope this is not off topic here...

i have started a CMS in ruby a couple of years ago, and i have all the
basic functionality working. i have no much time and i do not want to
see it die because it seems promising, at least to me. i am looking for
someone talented who can write quality code. please see
approach.rubyforge.org. i just created it recently so there is not
much. basically, the cms is installed as cgi on top of apache and
postgresql. it will have a web interface that will allow the user to
add/edit pages, users, etc, the database allows storage of any data
whatsoever because of the way it is organised, i have support for
sessions, localisation, security, everything i could think of. i just
have no time! if you are interested please let me know.

cheers,
konstantin

Giles Bowkett

For what it's worth, there's a Rails CMS called Radiant, you might
look into patching it into Radiant or vice versa.

Flaab Mrlinux

Hi

I've downloaded and studied the code for a while...is not much
commented, and there no documentation at all,right?

Cheers.

ako...

Hi,

yes, there is no documentation. i will be happy to tell you everything
about it if you are interested.

konstantin