    have no time! if you are interested please let me know.

    cheers,
    konstantin

    ako..., Nov 16, 2006

  2. For what it's worth, there's a Rails CMS called Radiant, you might
    look into patching it into Radiant or vice versa.

    --
    Giles Bowkett
    http://www.gilesgoatboy.org

    Giles Bowkett, Nov 16, 2006

  3. Hi

    I've downloaded and studied the code for a while...is not much
    commented, and there no documentation at all,right?

    Cheers.

    Flaab Mrlinux, Nov 16, 2006
  4. ako...

    ako... Guest

    Hi,

    yes, there is no documentation. i will be happy to tell you everything
    about it if you are interested.

    konstantin

    ako..., Nov 17, 2006