Open source project on C++ to compare XML as ExamXML.

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by alapick, Sep 23, 2007.

  1. alapick

    alapick Guest

    alapick, Sep 23, 2007

  2. alapick

    Flash Gordon Guest

    alapick wrote, On 23/09/07 20:58:
    > Hello, community.
    >
    > I need a C++

    This is a C group, not a C++ group. The languages are different.

    > open source XML comparison tool, which I could use to compare
    > XML files.

    This is also not a sources-wanted group. I don't think that
    comp.lang.c++ is a sources-wanted group either, but I could be wrong.

    Please read a weeks worth of postings to a group before posting in
    future to find out what a group is about. Also search to see if the
    group you are looking at has a FAQ or Charter.
    --
    Flash Gordon

    Flash Gordon, Sep 23, 2007