    Do you use any of OpenSource Java Basesd Reporting solutions, if so can
    you tell little bir about your experience, any recommendations?

    , Apr 28, 2005

  2. SystemAdmin Best4y.at, Apr 28, 2005

  3. kjc Guest

    kjc, Apr 29, 2005
  4. Josef Garvi Guest

    Josef Garvi, Apr 29, 2005
  5. David Segall Guest

    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >Do you use any of OpenSource Java Basesd Reporting solutions, if so can
    >you tell little bir about your experience, any recommendations?

    Check out the combination of iReport <http://ireport.sourceforge.net/>
    and JasperReports <http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/>.
    JasperReports produces the reports and iReport provides a GUI designer
    front end for it.

    I have not deployed a real application using them so I cannot provide
    a thorough evaluation but I have been impressed with the toy programs
    I have written.

    David Segall, Apr 29, 2005